Friday, October 15, 2010

Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart

Hi peoples! today is the 3rd day, i will be writing 8 ways to win my heart. =)

1. Most importantly the girl's character, must be kind hearted and caring.

2. Someone that i can talk to comfortably and can communicate well.

3. Filial to her parents.

4. She can be flexible; can be a listener and sometimes must be able to talk. (cause i can run out of conversation to talk since i'm an introvert.)

5. Someone who i can laugh with and can take all of my rubbish. haha =)

6. Able to cook for me; cause i love to eat. haha (but not a must) =)

7. If she can see the sadness behind my laughter then she is able to win my heart easily; cause i can hide my feeling very well.

8. Love me for who i am; cause i'm just an average guy.

Overall what i see in a girl is her character, but if i say looks doesn't matter then i will be lying, the girl must looks presentable, just an average looking girl will do, that's it, and the girl must be able to open up my heart again.

Alright that's it for the 8 ways to win my heart. =)

Stay tune for tmr, Seven things that cross my mind a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment