Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 6: 5 peoples who mean a lot to me.

Hello to all my friends that has been reading my blog the past 5 days. =)

Alright for today is 5 peoples who mean a lot to me, is kinda hard for me to choose, cause every one of my friend and family mean a lot to me.

So because of that i gotta name out 5, but every other name is not mention still mean a lot to me. =)


Jun Xiang: He is one of my best friend that i've known in secondary school, until now it's been 7 years, he is the one who changed my character, and also because of him i've known a lot of people that teach us how to be a better man. But we are always talking rubbish with each other when he or me got  the free time. HAHA!

Qing Yan: He is another one of my best friend in secondary school, he is always there when i'm in need, and always helped me.  Although we have not been meeting up due to his school work and cca. our friendship is still there. =)

Karen: She is one of the friend that i trust her very much, who says there is no best friend between a girl and a boy. She has been a very great listener all this year. She is always there to listen to all my complain. haha.

ITE friends: you guys has been a great bunch of bunch of friends, miss all those crazy stuff that we talk about and we've done during school days in ITE. =) Cause the whole group is all guys, so we have no limitation in what we wanna talk and do. HAHA! miss those times man!

Poly class mates: Alright this is the people that i've known for only 6 month, but they have given me what i never experience in my past 19 years, they actually came to my house and give me a birthday surprise. Will never forget that! especially my classmate who name Shirley! she planned everything! =) will treasure this bunch of friends. =)


I'm finally done with this! friends whose name doesn't appear in here still mean a lot to me. =)

ok, four more days to go! =)

tmr, day seven, four turn off. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment