Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day Four: Seven things that cross my mind a lot

Hello again!!!

It's kinda hard for me to name out 7 things that cross my mind a lot, cause i doesn't love to think that much.  Alright i will try to name out 7 things. =)

1. Sometimes i do think about my future, i wanted to earn a lot of money by the age of 27. Me and one of my best friend got a dream that we both open up an apparel shop which we design our own shirts and we both be a part-time composer. =)

2. I always think that i wanted to travel to almost every country, cause i love to travel, but got no money, so  to do that i need to earn a lot to make my dream come true. haha

3. My Secondary school best friends, it's been so long since the 5 of us met up all together, i always think that when can the 5 of us can meet up together, since we are all busy we work and school work. but we still keep in contact on msn or phone. =)

4. Seems like i got stuck in number 4. LOL! cant't think of anything. -.- Okay, for now my mind is thinking that can my holidays hurry up and end!? it's been 3 month already and i'm getting VERY bored of it!!!

5. I'm thinking about my trip to hongkong, is 6 days 5 nights too short? haha i think that 6D5N will pass by very fast. =(

6. One more thing that cross my mind a lot is that, WHY IS SINGAPORE SOOOOO HOT AND HUMID!??!?!?!

7. and the last one is that i dont know what to write anymore. ><

Woo~ i finally finished this post, i find it really really hard to name out 7. hahah!

Stay tune for tmr, Six thing i wish i'd never done. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment