Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people

Hello! as i said yesterday i will be doing this 10 day challenge and this is the first one. =)

and below is the 10 ten things i wanna say to ten different people. (not in any order)

Junxiang: Hey bro, great to have you as my best friend, although we always talk rubbish to each other, but yea, you are the best brother. =)

Dexmond: Hello! know that you are going in to NS soon, hope we can meet up one more time with your hair on. haha. =)

Jasper: Hey! it's been so long since i last met up with you, we should meet up soon and do all our crazy stuff together. LOL!

Eugene: Bro, you have been so busy with your NS stuff and we hardly meet up and always see you wrote that you wanted to eat Chong Pang Nasi Lemak, beancurd and you tiao. we should really meet up one day when you are free to go eat. =)

Hong Peng: HEY YO! you are the friend that i've known for i think around more than 10 years? haha and thanks for influencing me to blogging. lol!

Thiam You: Hello, haven't been contacting you often, how are you? haha anyway you are the one and only friend that is born on the same year, same month and the same day 16th Sept 1990!!! =)

Mr Edwin Oh: My ITE lecturer, must thank you very much for teaching me so many things during ITE, and help me alot in achieving my result to get in to Poly, will go back to school and look for you soon. =)

Karen: Hey Hello!! you are the only girl friend that i've know for more than 8 years! and jiayou for your final semester in poly! =)

Jessica: Hello!!! =) i got nothing to say to you. LOL! but you have always been a great friend of mine. =)

Shirley: Hey Hey, you are my only poly friend that i think that you know me inside out and my secrets within 6 months. lol! and thanks for always accompanying me to eat Chong Pang Nasi lemak. haha =)

alright, this is the 10 friends that i wanted to say to you guys, if your name is not inside that doesn't mean i have nothing to say to you guys.

I treasure every one of my friends. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment