Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day Two: Nine things about myself.

Alright for day 2, i'm going to write 9 things about myself. =)

1. I love to sleep a lot!!! haha

2. I love to eat also, and i almost eat everything that is edible and eat a lot. =)

3. I don't like to tanned, cause i don't like to be under the sun. i'm a night person.

4. I love my family very much. my mum and grandma. =)

5. I don't like to play sports except for swimming cause i love to be in the water, so free and makes my mind calm down. =)

6. I love music a lot, wanted to be a composer in the future. =) but as for listening songs i only listen to English and Chinese, i don't listen to korean and jap, cause i don't understand what they are singing. LOL!

7. It's hard to pissed me off and irritates me. cause i think that i got a good temper. =) i guess none of my friends see me pissed off before. hehe =)

8. I love to be at home, cause staying at home makes me feel so comfortable. =)

9. and the most important thing about me is that i'm an INTROVERT! (although a lot of my friends don't agree -.-)

Okay, that's all for 9 things about myself. =) for those who is not very close with me, hope you guys know me better after reading it. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment