Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day Five: Six things i wish i'd never done

Hello peoples!! this is the fifth day of my 10 day challenge. =)

i'm half way there in completing the whole challenge.

Alright, six things i wish i'd never done, which also means regret.



I regretted that i didn't learned piano when i am young, now at the age of 20, my finger is not flexible enough to learn piano. =( i should have done that when i was young.

I wished that i study harder in primary school, so i won't end up in Normal Tech, and now i wasted 3 years in ITE. But if i didn't went through NT and ITE i would never know so many great friends now. There's a pros and cons in everything right?

I wished i didn't went into nursing in ITE after secondary school, i drop out after studying for 4 months, cause i can't take it that i keep failing every single subject. Cause of that i wasted one year. =(

I'm happy that i never proceed into NA stream in Secondary school, if i proceed into NA then i wouldn't have a 4 years of bonding with all my brothers. =)

I wished i had chosen a course to have something to do with design instead of electronic in ITE, cause i can only choose related course when i proceed to Poly, and the course i'm in now is half IT and half Design, and i don't really like IT stuff.

I wished i had not been so shy so that i can initiate to know more people. haha (fyi my friends is very limited)



Alright, 6 things.
Stay tune for tmr, five people who meant a lot to me. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment