Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A 10 Day Challenge.

Hello! I had read my friend Anna's blog, and she is doing this 10 day challenge and i think that this seems interesting and since i'm still having holidays now, i will do this challenge for the next 10 days. =)

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people
Day Two: Nine things about yourself
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot
Day Five: Six things you wish you'd never done
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order)
Day Seven: Four turn offs
Day Eight: Three turn ons
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life now
Day Ten: One confession


Maybe after reading you guys can get to know me better, and i will get to know myself better too? haha. =)
I will be starting this 10 days challenge tmr onwards, so guys, do come everyday for the updates if you are interested in what i will be writing. =)

I promise i will update everyday. So keep coming for the next 10 days. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment