Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life now.

Hello everybody! this will be the last 2 post of this challenge, which means that i'm completing it very soon. haha

Alright so 2 smileys that describe my life now.

Okay, so the first smiley will be =D in my life it's always my friend that made me smile and laugh alot, love it when we do crazy stuff in school or rather anywhere we go. haha. All those jokes and rubbish can make me laugh a lot. Meeting up with all my friends makes me happy too. =)

and the second smiley will be =( cause i like to think a lot of nonsense that can make me go emo when i'm alone. All those deadlines for my school assignment can make me =( too, the deadlines are all so tight. Alright i don't wanna talk so much about this smiley =( cause i wanna be a cheerful boy.

So overall i'm gonna work hard to be a very cheerful boy. =) But i'm still long long way to become a total cheerful boy. lol

Okay i'm done with this post, and i only left with one more to go to complete this 10 day challenge!
One confession for tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment