Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 10: One Confession.

Hello everybody!

today is Day 10, and it's one confession!
i seriously got no idea of what to confess or who to confess?
this post is the hardest of the 10.

well~~ anyway i still need to update right to complete this challenge right?

Okay soooo.......................

One confession will be

I will be confessing to myself, since i got no one to confess to. I need to love myself and my life more, cause we are always complaining about not being perfect, if i keep complaining my life will never be perfect, so to love myself i will need to stop complaining about the imperfection in me. By stop complaining i will be happy.. =) AND i need to open up and be more confidence! i think somehow i am lacking of confidence.

So confess to myself is the best confession right? HAHA!

Alright i have completed the challenge. Woohoo! haha

Gonna update about my trip to Hong Kong very very soon, when i'm done resting within friday, saturday and sunday. i've been lacking a lot of sleep this 2 week!
Will update it after i've enough rest. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment