Monday, February 08, 2010

Graduation Ceremony

3rd Feb 2010
Wednesday

On 3rd Feb is my big day cause it's our graduation ceremony, and it means that i'm no longer an ITE student after 3rd Feb. But i will definetely miss my life in ITE that we enjoy, play around and without so much stress. ITE also let me known alot of good friends that are very real.

My graduation start at 3.00pm and my friend Dex is so good that he drive all the way to my house to fetch me to school.

Photobucket

After reaching the school we meet up with Jasper, Desmond and Jun hua to have our lunch in school, it's been so long since we last ate at school.

When we are done with our lunch we went up to the auditorum to register for our seats and saw some of our classmate.

Photobucket

Around 3.30pm we are able to go in and have our seats, and took some photos inside.

Photobucket
My brothers in school. Haha. We each have a name created by us, Starting on the left, is Jasper (Blackbird), Me (Chin) and Dex (Ah Fat)

Photobucket
Photobucket

The ceremony was just to take our graduation folder. After that we went out to find the rest of our classmate and teachers to take photos.

Photobucket
taken with teck keong, so coincidence that the both of us surname is CHIN. haha so hard to find someone surname with Chin.

Photobucket
The ONLY girls in my class.

Photobucket
Syahirah and me

Photobucket
Hasanah and me

Photobucket
PE0801T a Half class photos, cause we can't find the rest, and Mr oh is on course so he is not here. so sad.

Photobucket
NE0801F our class in 2008 with Jayna our teacher.

After finished taking photo we decide to go for a celebration ourself, since 2 of my friends is driving, so the 10 of us split in to 2 car and meet up at bugis for our celebration dinner, after chatting for 2 hours we gone home at around 10.

That's all for my graduation in ITE. =D
Thanks for viewing. :)
6 more days to Chinese New Year!!

1 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

happy graduating =)

kenwooi.com

Post a Comment