Saturday, February 20, 2010

CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

Saturday 13th which is eve of CNY - We had our reunion dinner at my house cause my grandma is cooking for the dinner and my 表哥, 表妹 they all came my house for the dinner. Btw the dinner my grandma cook was so delicious. =D

Sunday 14th 初一 of CNY - went 3 places. First of all i went to my 舅舅's house to 拜年, and waiting for my cousin they all to go to theirs 大舅's house. Me, my cousin Zhen Yuan and Kang Zheng played BIG 2 and in the end i won $1.1 cause we bet 10cents per card. After 大舅's house we went to 小姨's house to 拜年. We had steamboat for lunch at 小姨's house after having our lunch we continue our Big 2 game then in the end i lost $0.30 and my cousin Zhen Yuan lost $4.90. lastly back to my house with my cousins for dinner that my grandma cook.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My cousins 表妹. They are so cute.

Photobucket
my cousin youngest 表妹. OMG she is so cute!!

Monday 15th 大年初二 - As usual we went to 二舅's place every year. But we went for lunch and dinner this year.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

after our lunch we played Blackjack and i lost all my money. LOL! it's ok since i don't always gamble. then after that we played Wii until the dinner is ready.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
my favourite food which is CRAB!! The crab is so well cooked by 二舅.

Had a sumptuous lunch and dinner cooked by 二舅, he is such an awesome chef. =D

After dinner we played monopoly before before we go. we left around 10.30pm and my cousins and my 舅母 went home and i go to my brother qingyan's house to play at kovan. Me and 3 of my friend decided to play blackjack and again i lost my money again. -.- after playing for around 1 hour we check to see if there is midnight show for the movie True Legend. Luckily there is 1 last show at Tampines Mall at 2.30am so we rush there by taking cab.

Tuesday 16th 初三 (Midnight)

We bought our ticket and the 4 of us went in. we were shock that the whole cinema is empty. we pay a total of $40 to have the whole cinema ours. LOL!! we can do all crazy stuff in there. HAHA. Oh and anyway the True Legend is so nice. The action and the storyline is quite good. so is a must watch movie for new year.
Rating for True Legend: 4/5

Photobucket

after the movie end the 4 of us went to my friends house at simei to sleep til 7+ and went home.

Lastly i never slept after i went home cause i'm going to my mother friend house to 拜年 at the afternoon. came back at the evening and finally i can rest after not sleeping for almost 2days.

Overall the first 3days of the chinese new year i had so much fun, but tiring. haha. That's all my my new year post.
LASTLY ALL THE PHOTOS IS TAKEN BY MY COUSIN. haha
Thank's for viewing. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment