Monday, December 20, 2010

An Awesome Day!!

Today on the 19th December 2010, meet up with my darling Shirley! =D

Went to watch Doraemon The Movie: Nobita's Mermaid Legend
The movie is so nice and the story is so nicely written and meaningful!
Most importantly Doraemon is my favourite cartoon character and he is so cute. HAHA!


And after the movie we went to have Pepperlunch located shaw house.
then walk from shaw house to The Cathay to enjoy the Christmas Lighting in Orchard, the lighting is so beautiful, and it feels so nice to enjoy the lighting with my special one. =))


The christmas tree that is outside ION.

and she is my lovely darling!!! Shirley! =)


Had such an awesome day with my darling! =))
and after i went home she actually sent me a very sweet message! <3!

0 comments:

Post a Comment