Thursday, August 19, 2010

A day in JB.

18th august.

Went to JB with dexmond today, and he tour me around JB by driving aimlessly.-.- and finally he brought me go to a shopping mall called Jusco. Firstly we went to eat the rendang nasi lemak in old town white coffee.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

after having our lunch, we shop at there. walk shop walk....... and i saw this...... my favourite cartoon character..... Doraemon!

Photobucket

after shopping at Jusco and Tesco, and it's around 6.30pm and he drove back to where he live in JB. His terrace house is so damn cool la. LOL!

we relax awhile and went to Taman Sentosa to eat, because 1 of my friend anna once told me that the paper-baked chicken is very nice, so i gotta go try it myself, and it's really like what she said. Very nice. haha.

We ordered Paper-Baked Chicken, Butter Crab and Kai Lan.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

my friend only able to finish 1/3 of what we ordered and i get to clear up all the leftover. LOL!!!

Photobucket

the end product of what we ate. HAHA.

After finishing our dinner we drove back to singapore.
That's all for today, and i used up all my money that i bring in, and ended up using my card to pay for the moon cake i brought.

0 comments:

Post a Comment