Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Inception

Yesterday which was 23rd July, Friday. Went back to school for revision class and after that me and my classmates, Xueli (Shirley), Jasmond, Desmond and Junshan go catch a movie and that's Inception

Inception is a movie which all of my friend and I MEAN ALL of my friends who have watch it says it's nice and the review given to the movie is all positive too. So i need to watch it myself to know how good the movie really is, and i really need to agree with everyone who said it's nice. Cause the movie is REALLY DAMN AWESOME, best movie of the year man! haha.

The plotting of the storyline is very good, at the beginning everything is quite confusing, clueless about what they are doing, but the story slowly tells you the answers to your question at the beginning. whoever wrote this story is definitely a very cool and smart guy, cause he written this movie that can make us think. The actions of this movie is not neglected as well.

I'm very sure EVERYONE will love this movie. Fret not if you don't understand the storyline, cause 1 of my friend said he don't understand the movie but still thinks that this movie is really nice.

This movie has everything it takes for an awesome movie, it has good actors, great visual effects, awesome storyline, extreme actions and most importantly this movie makes us think! I'd give this movie 4.7/5 =)

So if you guys have not watch it yet, quickly go watch it now, you guys won't regret wasting 2.5 hours of your time and paying for this movie. =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment