Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good Bye 2009!

To: 2009

First of all i wanted to wish my 表妹 Limin a HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY! and hope that she can slim down in the year of 2010 cause she is getting rounder. Haha. and hope that she can get a good result for 'O' Level, and further her studies to Poly. =D

It's 31st December 2009, another end of the year. also my first time blogging for the end of the year.

The year 2009 is somehow a, stressful, fun and eventful year for me.

A stressful year for me cause this year is my final year in ITE so i'll need to do well in my studies to maintain my GPA of 4 last year (2008), so that i can go into the Poly i want. This year with alot of project and test, but i'm ok with the test, just that the project is making me crazy. lol. At first i thought that there would be 1 B in my result but my lecturer still gave me an A for our effort put in the project although it didn't work well. haha. So for this year i still maintain my GPA of 4.0 with all A's. =D

Photobucket

Secondly, while doing our final year project my friendship bonding with my classmate is closer, and always have fun and do crazy stuff in school. That's what ITE Student do. haha.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Next, thanks to Nuffnang and Hongpeng for briging me go to an event, i get to know 2 lovely sisters from US Texas which is Isabel and Alissa. Although we only meet up for like only 2 times but i think that they are a great friends i've known. Hope that they will come back on the year 2010. =D
For this year i've known lot of friend also.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

MY Brothers!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Alright, for my new year wish and resolution, i wish that everyone around me and all my friends stay healthy and always stay happy, and the next year for me will be very smooth for me and all my friends and family. Oh ya, and hopethat my application to Poly can be a success.
I have 1 wish that can't be publish so i'll keep it to myself. =D

That's all for 2009!

Thankyou and Goodbye 2009
Jianhao

0 comments:

Post a Comment